Friday, February 12, 2010

Maybe I can get things caught up !

Well this week has been pretty uneventful. We have started looking for a house again. Now my husband just can not find anything that knocks his socks off. We foound a couple before but since they have changed things around so much we are missing out every time. I have had such good luck with school before and for some reason this time I just can't get things together. With all the sick people around me and the house CRAP, and my husband in desperate need of an assistant manager I just can't get a break. Every week since this round of classes have started I have been behind. Hopefully this week will be different. I am already ahead of where I am usually at. YAY ME!!!!
Well, on a different note. I bought myself the WII active. I have heard alot of good things about it. I just wonder if it will actually work for me. My New Year's resolution was to lose about fifty pounds and to help my husband lose more than that. I have a very hard time getting out and about. So my workouts are limited to here at the house. I also really need to start cooking healthier. That is going to be extremely difficult because I strongly believe that butter and sweets shouold be the two main food groups. I am such a huge fan of Mrs. Paula Deen. She is the best cook in the world!!!!! SHe is also a southern lady so that is a bonus. Well, like I said it has been a very uneventful week. I hope everybody is doing well. Time to hit the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment