Friday, April 9, 2010

A quiet week! Yeah right!

Well, this does not happen very often. There is only one child in my home right now. All the rest are gone on spring break. I am not sure if it is a good thing or not though. When they are here I do get a little help from them. They watch the baby while I do my housework, schoolwork, etc. and without them here it is a challenge to get things done with a 2 year old running around. For example, last night during seminar my son was taking a bath. Now, from where my desk sits I have a great few of the bathroom and I can watch him while listening to the professor. I have become very good at multi-tasking. Anyway I was sitting here for class and he was in the tub. I looked up and asked if he was doing ok and he just looked at me and grinned. I realized after a few minutes that he was being very quiet. i decided to stand up and look in on him. What a sight! My darling, loveable, sweet and innocent two year old boy had pooped in the tub! Not only that but he decided that it would be a good idea to drive his toy truck through it. His daddy said he is just going muddin' but he did not have any mudd so he had to make his own. A quiet week in my house even with just one child is not possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment