Friday, April 16, 2010

What was I supposed to do?

Last night my step-son told me that he had left half of his clothes at his mom's house. Now, he came back Sunday and I have told him everyday this week to get his stuff put away. He spent an hour last night trying to find something to wear. Finally just a few minutes before ten he found something that would work. Then he brought me a pair of jeans and asked if I could wash them. I said sure no problem I will try and get them done. I am a night owl. I do stay up sort of late because it is easier to get my cleaning and schoolwork done after everybody goes to bed. Well, I put his pants in the dryer before I went to bed and for some reason they did not get dry. I get to bed around 1, I get woke up at 3 when my husband gets home, I get up at 5:45 to wake the kids up, after that I lay back down until my 2 year old gets up and at 7 they get taken to school. Now, at about 6:30 my step son, who is 18 years old and a senior in high school, comes up and tells me that his pants are not dry. The only thing I can say is and? After school I asked him why he felt the need to wake me up to tell me his pants were wet. He said well you said that you would get them done and I wanted to let you know that you didn't. What exactly was I supposed to do about a pair of wet pants 30 minutes before he had to leave for school that he couldn't do hisself? Yes, he knows how to run the dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment