Monday, May 24, 2010

Almost over!

Okay so this set of classes is almost over. Yay!!!!! I really enjoyed them and I believe I might actually continue to write in my blog. I am not sure yet. Well, graduation went well. However, they were supposed to announce that our son got a full 4 year scholarship to Martim Methodist College but that did not happen. I guess that really does not matter. We had so many people at our house Thursday it was insane. Then as we are getting ready to load up in the cars it starts pouring down the rain. Luckily the graduation was inside. My mom decided to stay until today. This meant that again I got behind on everything. Homework, housework, me time but all is well. I am finally getting caught up. I am going to keep this one short because I am worn out. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment