Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My crazy, busy week.

I am so far behind this week and it is driving me bananas. Our oldest son, who is 18, is graduating high school this week. That means a have a boatload of people coming over. My husband and I just bought a house, which half the family has never seen before, and we are doing our spring cleaning before everyone gets here. So for the past two days I have been spending my down time steam sleaning our carpets. Oh yes what fun I have! Admit it you are jealous of all my fun. Now that my house is clean I get to catch up on my homework. Tomorrow my in laws are coming into town and they will be with us until Friday. I have to start getting stuff ready for our cookout Thursday. Plus, we a special feature entertainer coming to our club this weekend. I pray that I make it through the weekend with all my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment